Creating new concepts for photoshoots, adapt them to the styles of the team, and execute on them is a big hobby of mine! I love to work together with creative teams to make something amazing!
If you have a crazy idea, or if you ever want to have some beautiful photos of yourself, please do feel free to contact me! I love brainstorming, and I am sure we can come up with something unique! Experience matters less than having fun with the process!
I have my own photostudio in Utrecht, NL, which is easy to reach with public transportation and has free parking. Next to this, I love working on locations.
My rates for studio and location photography are available upon request. In rare cases I also accept TFP (time for print) assignments if the idea suits me and is suitable for publication in both our portfolios.
My workflow for photoshoots
- let's brainstorm! Which style, what atmosphere? Is it inside? Studio? Outside? A forrest? Somewhere else?
- If we like what we have brainstormed, we book a date for the shoot.
- I send you an e-mail with more information about a week before the shoot, and then
- the shoot itself! The more the merrier, so feel free to bring a friend with you. The shoot is all about you, however.
- Afterwards I'll start working on the results. Within a week you'll receive a personal secret link to the preselection of results. Together we will then select the best images from that set.
- If needed, I'll continue editing based on the selection. This process is time consuming and might take a few weeks. The number of results you will receive will be determined together before the shoot. In case of TFP shoots this will be limited to 1 to 3 edits.
- When this process completes you'll receive a download link to the results. You will receive both versions suitable for social media as well as print-ready versions. This is also the moment I send you the invoice.
- Depending on our agreements for the shoot, this is also the moment that you can start showing the results online!
I work with a signed agreement that captures the information above, so you won't have any nasty surprises. For people below 18 I require permission from parents and/or legal guardians, who also need to accompany the model with the shoot.
Wedding, event or LARP photography?
Besides photoshoots, I love to photograph at weddings, events, conferences or at LARP events. If you are organizing an event or party, or if you're looking for a photographer for your wedding, I'd be happy to discuss and see if I can provide what you need.
I hope this answers any questions you might have. If not, please do feel free to contact me